Thursday, August 20, 2009

for my bestfriends

when i run to catch the sun, you're the one i search to accompany my lonely day
never forget those sweet memories that we're been trough, with full of hopes to catch our dreams

a true bestfriends never die and a true bestfriends never stop untill the end of time
even we're far apart, doesn't matter how busy we're, i just want you to know even though we have a different way, i never separated your title as my bestfriends
the sun can't shine you forever
the world not always care to you
your boyfriends not always love you, but I will always be your bestfriends

my friends, if i get lonely, please cheer me up with your voices
if i'm sick, heal me with your love
if i die, don't wash me up with your tears
if i bury, buried me in your heart
if i get lost, save me with your pray

my bestfriends aren't an angel. they don't have wings, they can't fly to the sky, but they always help me to fly
my bestfriends aren't a proffessor. they're not as clever as it, but they can describe the world to me
my bestfriends aren't a comedian. thye're not funny and ridiculus, they're not a clown, but they can cheer me up
my bestfriends aren't a god who can granted your hopes and your will.
my bestfriends aren't a leader of the world or other famous people.
but, my bestfriends is YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment